Welcome: What has happened? The history of biodynamics in seven reflections
What has happened since 1924? How has biodynamics influenced agriculture? This is the question with which we open the conference. We present the historical impact of the Koberwitz impulse in seven images:
Ueli Hurter - Transition and farms
1. Christopher Brock - research
2. Jasmin Peschke - nutrition
3. Alexander Gerber - market and brand
4 Albrecht Römer - inner work
5. Nadia El Hage - political work
6. Bruno Follador - soil and preparations
7. Alysoun Bolger - international network and BFDI
Simultaneous interpretation to English is available.
Book this event as a single event.
1 February, 15:00-16:15
German | English
Albrecht Römer has been living with his family in the Camphill village community Lehenhof at Lake Constance since 1981, was a farmer and managing director there for many years; collaboration in the education of the Free Agricultural School Lake Constance; since the end of the 1980s he has accompanied the work of the Section Agriculture as a member of the representative committee agriculture.